This breathtaking eye porn is brought to you by the very talented storm chaser and photographer Mike Holl. The storms he has been in look terrifying and incredible, and he definitely has the ability to capture that perfect moment. His photos make it look as if nature is painting us a picture with clouds.
Check out the breathtaking photos below that will BLOW you away (get it?? hehe):
12. Dat Sky
11. The colors that came out of this are amazing
10. These clouds are not messing around
9. You’re supposed to go away from that…not towards it
8. These clouds are crazy
7. The storms are quite beautiful despite how scary they look
6. Something is forming and it doesn’t look friendly
5. Cool shot of the chaser vehicle passing by a tornado
4. Can you say, Supercell??
3. A hint of color among a backdrop of gray (and tons of hail!)
2. These cloud formations kind of look like a big group of traveling ghosts
1. How does one get that many lightning bolts in one photo?
So next time you’re driving up on a storm in the horizon, stop to take in its incredible beauty, and then get the heck out of there! Unless of course you’re Mike Holl, then take as many pics as you can so we can see more of nature’s beauty.
P.S. Sorry, no High-Res pics were available.